Saturday, August 15, 2009

Volcom - I Heart Volcom Handbag W (Burnt Orange) $44.00

Volcom - I Heart Volcom Handbag W (Burnt Orange) - Bags and Luggage

Zappos.com is proud to offer the Volcom - I Heart Volcom Handbag W (Burnt Orange) - Bags and Luggage: Say it through your style and scream from the mountain tops I Love Volcom when you adorn this Volcom® Handbag. ; Handbag made of PVC with striped yarn dye fabric at top opening and handle. ; Holds your wallet, sunglasses and personal technology. ; Dimensions: 12 W x 7.25 H x 3.5 D ; Single optional handle. Handle drop: 8.5 ; Hanging Volcom charms adorn the exterior. ; Inside hidden magnetic closure. ; Interior lining with a back wall zip pocket. ; 9.60 oz.

Volcom - I Heart Volcom Handbag W (Burnt Orange) - Bags and Luggage

No comments:

Post a Comment